*ALL deposits are NON-refundable & NON-transferable unless the puppy is found to have a medical issue that will keep the Cockapoo Puppy from being a quality pet/companion. If, at the 7 week health check, the Cockapoo Puppy is determined to be unfit for purchase, the Buyer is entitled to 1) an available cockapoo puppy 2) refund of deposit.
The coat type of the Cockapoo will vary as characteristics are inherited from both the poodle and the cocker spaniel. There may even be some variety within a litter. The three possible coat types are a tight curly coat, a loose wavy/ringlet coat and a straighter coat. I do not guarantee the coat texture/curliness of a puppy as it matures to an adult.
First Generation Cockapoo Puppies
Located in South Carolina! Our F1 Mini Cockapoo Puppies are the BEST COCKAPOOS Anywhere!
Wait List Deposits are no longer taken by Mom/Litter. There is ONE LIST!
Effective 1/1/2018: These are the last Mom's (to the right) being bred until late summer 2018! If you place a Wait List deposit YOU MUST TAKE A PUPPY FROM ONE OF THESE MOMS! NO EXCEPTIONS! No Refunds will be given. If you do not take a puppy from one of these Mom's you will forfeit your deposit. (Lorna, Hannah, MeMe, Oakley, Krystal, Ruby, Delilah, Twinkles)
If you do not wish to place a deposit send an email and get on the Contact List. You will be notified when Cockapoo puppies are available on the website after selection for each litter is complete. Those already on the Contact List will continue to receive updates.
ONE LIST for all litters!!!! meaning as each litter is born I will start at the top of the Wait List families listed below and work my way down.
1. Once you make your NonRefundable/Transferable Deposit send an email indicating the color/gender you are looking for (this is not set in stone but a good guide for others & myself). If you are unsure about your color/gender that is ok, too! Your last name and this information will be posted below.
2. Once puppies are born I will send an email to the Wait List announcing the litter with a link for family/general pictures.
3. When I am sure that puppies are doing well, gaining weight and I am feeling pretty secure about their health I will start selection for that litter and post individual pictures of each puppy on the link previously provided. Usually when puppies are about 10 to 14 days old.
4. Selection is made in order the deposits are received.
6. All correspondence is done by email or phone call. I do not video, text or facetime, etc. Puppies are selected by pictures provided only.
7. Each family will have 24 hours to select a puppy or pass once they are notified it is their turn to select a puppy. If I do not hear from you within your 24 hours your deposit will be forfeited.
8. When you are notified it is our turn your options are 1) select a puppy from those offered 2) select a puppy from the
13. These are the last Mom's being bred until late summer 2018! If you place a Wait List deposit YOU MUST TAKE A PUPPY FROM ONE OF THESE MOMS or you will forfeit your deposit! (Lorna, Hannah, MeMe, Oakley, Krystal, Ruby, Delilah, Twinkles) NO EXCEPTIONS!